Speak your customers’ language and gain a global audience thanks to localized content.
In today's globalized society, localization is a key element in effective communication. But what does localization actually mean, and why is it so important? Let's see.
What is localization?
Localization in the translation business is a specialized process that goes beyond the scope of plain translation. It involves editing and adapting the content to make it relevant and appealing to a specific target audience in a given cultural and language context. This process involves adjusting the language, date and time formats, units of measure, currency and many other elements to make the content correspond to the specific needs of the target market.
The difference between translation and localization
While translation is about transferring the meaning of the content from one language to another, localization focuses on adapting this content to increase its relevance and efficiency for a particular culture, country or region. Translation is just the first step, while localization is a deeper process taking into account a number of aspects.
The importance of localization
Localization is essential for your success when entering new markets. Customers prefer content that is available in their mother tongue and corresponds to their cultural customs and practices. Proper localization can significantly affect overall brand perception, sales, and user satisfaction.
We provide localization of:
- websites, on-line shops, including customer support,
- software, applications and corporate systems (CRM, ERP),
- manuals and technical documentation,
- marketing and promotional content, social media posts,
- e-learning products,
- multimedia content.
- translation of a website into a foreign language including navigation, captions and content,
- adaptation of graphic elements, such as images and icons to make them relevant for the target market,
- translation of forms, user interface and metadata for SEO.
Localization of marketing texts:
- translation of advertising slogans, adverts, leaflets and brochures,
- adaptation of marketing strategies and content for a given specific target group in a given country,
- translation and adaptation of e-mail campaigns, social media and PPC advertising.
- translation of user interface (UI) and dialog windows into the target language,
- localization of help, manuals and documentation,
- adaptation of date formats, time zones, currencies and other localization aspects.
Localization of technical documentation:
- translation of technical manuals, instructions of use, specifications and engineering documents,
- analysis and translation of a terminology database specific for a given field,
- adaptation of the names of products, components and functions based on local language and cultural needs.
Each project is unique and has its own specific requirements. This call for an individual approach. We will transform your content to appeal to customers across different markets, cultures and contexts.